Meet the Owner
Rebekah Niman, HHP, NES Practitioner and Reiki Master
My name is Rebekah Niman, I am a dedicated Holistic Health Practitioner, who is truly involved in the natural health care of my clients. I am very passionate about helping my clients enrich their lives through good health, attained naturally. As a health coach I encourages and assists my clients in replacing their unhealthy lifestyle and encourage them to go down the road to healthier life choices which includes detoxification, oxygenation and nutrition, and positive mindset.
I am the owner of Rebekah’s Health and Nutrition Source, Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) and NES Health Practitioner here in Michigan. Alongside that, I am a speaker, author, educator, mother of 3 healthy boys. At age 55, I am the healthiest I have ever been in my life. I am medication free, healthy and very active. I am genuinely concerned about the health of my clients as though they were my own family. My goal is to assist them in heading down the path to healthier life choices.
I am surely no stranger to health problems. I struggled for over 30 years with bladder and kidney problems, thyroid issues, migraines, and more like Lyme disease. When nothing else seemed to work, I made the decision to take hold of my own well-being and treat the root causes of my issues and treat my body as a whole. This simple solution of discovering the source of the problem, instead of simply treating the symptoms, is the foundation of my interest in natural healing and holistic medicine.
My best advice to you is to take control of your own life and health. You will find it personally rewarding and much more economical than the traditional health care system. Regaining and maintaining your health with the holistic approach of feeding the body as nature intended is easy, inexpensive and incredibly empowering.
What People Say
I want to tell you THANK YOU and your staff for taking the time to speak with my wife. As you can see in the photo I had to get a leather punch and adjust all my belts. It has been 30 years since I was this thin. The last 86lb loss and 85 inches of body mass loss is credited to healthy eating a good food choices
I wanted to share my before and afters showing my 47 pound loss in 2 rounds. The first was where I began; the middle is down 32 pounds in my first round (down 32 pounds in 34 days) and the third is to show where I am at now; I lost 15 pounds in my 2nd round. http://www.jenpphoto.com/
Photographer – Jen Prinster Photography
What we believe
- We believe that there is an integral relationship between our health, the health of our planet and the way that that food is produced.
- We believe in transparency and that our customers have a right to visit our farms and learn how their food is grown or produced.
- We believe that as a group, working together and sharing our knowledge and experience helps us to provide better produce and products to our customers.
- We believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Using your dollars to buy local healthy food is a much wiser choice than buying conventional over processed foods that eventually harm your health, ultimately resulting in stress and financial strains associated with preventable illnesses.
- We believe that local dollars spent locally helps our area recover from our economic crisis.
- We practice what we preach and eat these same local organic foods.
This is the place for you if you want
- To have great tasting, fresh nutritious food.
- To know who grows, raises or makes your food.
- To know how it is grown, raised or made.
- To support sustainable environmental practices.
- To support small local family farms.
- To develop a convenient distribution system and a relationship with our customers.
- To increase everyone’s accessibility to local organic foods.
- To provide the best and most nutritious local organic food economically possible, being sensitive to family budgets during these tough economic times
- To Remain economically viable so we can continue.