We are Lapeer and Grand Blancs largest supplier of the highest quality organic food, supplements and vitamins. Along with Michigan made products, organic food, CSA food co-op and more. Come join the MILLIONS of people taking control of their own health. See you there!!
Grand Blanc 810-866-4642
Clarkston opening spring 2019!
Would you like a rewarding career as a Health and Wellness Coach? We are always on the look out for fresh new talent! Entry level positions available at all three of our locations. To apply learn more- Click here
What People Say
You have one of the very best Newsletters I have seen! Newsletter link click here
Kathy MarstonNow Foods
I wanted to share my before and afters showing my 47 pound loss in 2 rounds. The first was where I began; the middle is down 32 pounds in my first round (down 32 pounds in 34 days) and the third is to show where I am at now; I lost 15 pounds in my 2nd round. http://www.jenpphoto.com/
JEN PRIESTERPhotographer - Jen Prinster Photography
I want to tell you THANK YOU and your staff for taking the time to speak with my wife. As you can see in the photo I had to get a leather punch and adjust all my belts. It has been 30 years since I was this thin. The last 86lb loss and 85 inches of body mass loss is credited to healthy eating a good food choices
What we believe
- We believe that there is an integral relationship between our health, the health of our planet and the way that that food is produced.
- We believe in transparency and that our customers have a right to visit our farms and learn how their food is grown or produced.
- We believe that as a group, working together and sharing our knowledge and experience helps us to provide better produce and products to our customers.
- We believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Using your dollars to buy local healthy food is a much wiser choice than buying conventional over processed foods that eventually harm your health, ultimately resulting in stress and financial strains associated with preventable illnesses.
- We believe that local dollars spent locally helps our area recover from our economic crisis.
- We practice what we preach and eat these same local organic foods.
This is the place for you if you want
- To have great tasting, fresh nutritious food.
- To know who grows, raises or makes your food.
- To know how it is grown, raised or made.
- To support sustainable environmental practices.
- To support small local family farms.
- To develop a convenient distribution system and a relationship with our customers.
- To increase everyone’s accessibility to local organic foods.
- To provide the best and most nutritious local organic food economically possible, being sensitive to family budgets during these tough economic times
- To Remain economically viable so we can continue.