Most health problems are caused by chemicals and toxins. The detoxification diet will cleanse your whole system so your body will function more efficiently. After your cleansing and detoxification you can embark on a healthier lifestyle by eating more natural foods and stay away from all those processed, unhealthy products.
Detoxification is the act of cleansing and detoxifying the body to rid it of the harmful toxins and chemical preservatives introduced into our body in what we eat, drink and even the air we breathe. If you are serious about starting down the road to a healthier lifestyle then the best procedure to start with is to completely cleanse and detoxify your body.
The detoxification is not a long-time diet designed to make you lose weight, but a diet that usually lasts about two or three weeks. The loss of weight is a beneficial side effect and is the result of the cleansing action of the diet. The main benefits of detoxification is the elimination of toxins from the body.
Not only does total cleansing and detoxification clean the colon it detoxifies the rest of the organs in the body. Toxins do not only reside in the colon but are present in the brain, kidneys and fat cells. All of your organs contain toxins and heavy metals like mercury and lead and other chemical buildup of poisons due mainly to of all the processed foods we consume. It is no secret that despite all the so-called advances in food production, North Americans are the unhealthiest people on earth.
Must Read Book: Detox Or Die by Sherry A. Rogers MD. This is a real eye opener on the importance of detoxification and total body cleanse.
Ways to Start the Detox Process
*You can get any of the products mentioned at Rebekah’s.*
- Soak your feet or whole body in a Salt Bath for 20 minutes, at least once a week. In water that’s not too hot. White Egret Bath Crystals help balance, detoxify, and nourish the skin. These special bath crystals contain over 72 ionic trace minerals from Utah’s ancient inland sea, the Great Salt Lake, including minerals like magnesium, zinc, copper, and selenium. Or if you are in pain, try the Empower White Label CBD Soaking Salts.
- Activated Charcoal can trap toxins and chemicals in the gut and because charcoal isn’t absorbed by the body, it carries the toxins right out of your body.
- Gaia Herbs has a Daily Wellness Cleanse & Detox drinkable tea that boosts your body’s hydration that in turn flushes toxins right out.
- Spring Dragon Longevity Tea which has a reputation in Asia for detoxing and weight management
- Tonic Alchemy is a super food made with 91 cleansing ingredients
- Liver – Check out Renew Life Liver Detox, a 30 day cleansing program that supports your body’s natural waste and toxin elimination process.
- Kidneys – Check out Renew Life Total Kidney Detox promotes kidney, bladder and urinary support
- Regular Massage and exercise
- PRID Drawing Salve
- help remove toxins from skin issues like boils, ingrown hairs and hard to reach pimples and abcesses.
One way to sabotage yourself in the detox process
- By not drinking enough water or other liquids to urinate the toxins out.
You will reabsorb the toxins right back into your body!
You can help eliminate the toxins so they are not reabsorbed. Garden of Life has a product that helps this matter called DetoxiFiber with organic fibers resist breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re-circulate toxins into the body. It’s just a scoop of powder with water or another liquid (without added sugars, because sugars feed the bad bacteria in your gut).
So a basic guideline for detoxing is to find an all-natural programs that blends only organic herbs and fibers. It will purify your whole body and relieve many of your ailments like constipation, irregular bowel movements, stomach upsets, all over tiredness and, as a side benefit, will also help you lose weight. This offers a natural and effective colon / body cleanse with no extreme ingredients that could add stress to your body.
Decide today that you are going to start down the road to better health. It’s time to stop complaining about your health problems and do something about them. Detoxification is a great place to start.
For the best source of cleansing and detoxification products and many other natural health remedies visit Rebekah’s Pure Living and deal with staff that is sincerely concerned with your individual health issues.