Get your Certificate of Analysis HERE
Visit their blog to learn about how to read a CBD Certificate of Analysis.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil
#1 CBD Oil NationWide
More than just CBD:
- CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and more in every serving.
- Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Reliable packaging, fast shipment.
- Customers love our prices, our product, and our service.
- We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Our CBD oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Our extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are Phyto-compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. One of the most commonly known cannabinoids in hemp is non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD). Cannabinoids work with the mammalian Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a vast receptor system to support homeostasis and health.*
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on our plants are 100% organic
- Extra Strength CBD Oil was formerly known as Everyday Plus Hemp Extract Oil
- Our products have No THC and are legal to buy and use in all 50 states.
- Tinctures are oil, liquid extract, or alcoholic extract.
- For Best Results, consistency, as with any CBD supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of CBD oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings.The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- Avoid touching droppers to the mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- We offer our CO2-extracted CBD oils in four different flavors: Mint Chocolate, Lemon Twist, Orange Blossom, and Olive Oil
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found primarily in the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. It’s one of many powerful cannabinoids found in hemp and is known for supporting the body and mind in various ways.*
Hemp, like Marijuana, contains THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, which is a compound that can produce psychoactive effects. This is why hemp and marijuana have been considered “siblings” in the medical community for years.
IS CHARLOTTE’S WEB MARIJUANA?
No. Charlotte’s Web comes from hemp plants, not marijuana. Hemp and marijuana are close relatives, but not the same. By definition, hemp contains no more than .3% THC – the psychoactive compound that is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. By contrast, hemp naturally has higher levels of CBD, a non-psychoactive compound known for helping human bodies maintain health and overall wellness.*
Marijuana has been linked to numerous negative health effects, including mental illnesses such as anxiety, schizophrenia, and depression. The availability of CBD products online has caused a sharp increase in its usage to treat various ailments of the mind and body without these risks.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEMP OIL AND HEMP EXTRACT?
There’s so much confusion between these terms. Some people refer to “hemp oil” when speaking about hemp seed oil while others use it as shorthand to refer to oil that carries CBD (cannabidiol) extract. Let’s tackle the first one first: oil from hemp seeds is primarily composed of dietary fats, which means it can provide benefits for the skin but does not include all of the same plant compounds (such as CBD). These phytocannabinoids — cannabidiol, among others– are found naturally in the leaves and flowers (also known as “aerial parts”) of hemp. After deriving the cannabinoids from plant parts during our production process, we’re left with a broad-spectrum hemp extract that retains a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids – all of which are found naturally in hemp. This extract is then diluted with a carrier oil to make the final Charlotte’s Web product, whether that be our hemp extract oils or capsules.
HOW DOES CBD OIL WORK?
The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the Endocannabinoid System. The purpose of this system is to help our body stay balanced and in good overall health, even when external factors and certain lifestyle choices diminish our wellbeing. CBD and other cannabinoids fit into the receptors of the Endocannabinoid System, helping the body complete its efforts to keep us in good health by supporting many of the body’s physical processes. Learn more about the Endocannabinoids System.
WHO CAN TAKE CBD OIL?
Studies show that hemp extract with CBD can be well-tolerated by many. Since the most common results of taking it are calm and focus; relief from exercise-induced inflammation; support for healthy sleep cycles; and relief from everyday stresses, anyone looking for balance in these areas might benefit from a cannabinoid extract with CBD and additional plant compounds.* And don’t forget about your furry friends! See how CBD works for dogs too.
WILL CHARLOTTE’S WEB CBD SHOW UP ON A DRUG TEST?
As a broad-spectrum cannabinoid extract, in addition to cannabidiol (CBD) and more than 80 other cannabinoids in hemp, Charlotte’s Web may contain a trace amount of the cannabinoid THC, less than .3%. Much like the consumption of poppy seeds may lead to a positive drug test for opioids, the consumption of certain hemp products may lead to a positive drug test for tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is inherently present in trace amounts in hemp plants. The legal limit of THC in hemp is no more than 0.3%. It’s important to understand that the underlying science behind the conversion of certain cannabinoids to other related cannabinoids when consumed is not yet fully understood. If you are subject to drug testing we strongly suggest consulting your health care provider before consuming any hemp products because of individual biochemistry, the potential for the conversion of cannabinoids, and the possibility of trace, but legal, amounts of THC inherent in hemp products are all factors to consider.
This product is intended for persons 18 years of age or older.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been
evaluated by RebekahsPureLiving or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not
approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for
informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other
health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You
should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for
prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional
before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you
have or suspect you might have a health problem.