Rebekah’s Health & Nutrition Source was established in 2007 in Lapeer, Michigan. She started off in a small, cozy store but is now grown to be the largest supplier of the high quality products for your health. We opened our 2nd location in Grand Blanc in 2017, and our Clarkston location opened in 2019. Our Lake Orion location is due to open in early 2020!
We have seen our community grow over the years as they take a holistic approach to healing. People can trust our highly educated staff and attend many low cost / free events and classes to gain a higher quality of life for themselves, their family and friends!
What People Say
You have one of the very best Newsletters I have seen!
I want to tell you THANK YOU and your staff for taking the time to speak with my wife. As you can see in the photo I had to get a leather punch and adjust all my belts. It has been 30 years since I was this thin. The last 86lb loss and 85 inches of body mass loss is credited to healthy eating a good food choices
I wanted to share my before and afters showing my 47 pound loss in 2 rounds. The first was where I began; the middle is down 32 pounds in my first round (down 32 pounds in 34 days) and the third is to show where I am at now; I lost 15 pounds in my 2nd round. http://www.jenpphoto.com/
Photographer – Jen Prinster Photography
What we believe
- We believe that there is an integral relationship between our health, the health of our planet and the way that that food is produced.
- We believe in transparency and that our customers have a right to visit our farms and learn how their food is grown or produced.
- We believe that as a group, working together and sharing our knowledge and experience helps us to provide better produce and products to our customers.
- We believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Using your dollars to buy local healthy food is a much wiser choice than buying conventional over processed foods that eventually harm your health, ultimately resulting in stress and financial strains associated with preventable illnesses.
- We believe that local dollars spent locally helps our area recover from our economic crisis.
- We practice what we preach and eat these same local organic foods.
This is the place for you if you want
- To have great tasting, fresh nutritious food.
- To know who grows, raises or makes your food.
- To know how it is grown, raised or made.
- To support sustainable environmental practices.
- To support small local family farms.
- To develop a convenient distribution system and a relationship with our customers.
- To increase everyone’s accessibility to local organic foods.
- To provide the best and most nutritious local organic food economically possible, being sensitive to family budgets during these tough economic times
- To Remain economically viable so we can continue.